1. Go to Developers section of Facebook.
2. Click on "MY Apps" and Click on "Add a new app" (If you are not logged in then click on "Login" and logged self in).
3. A Create New App popup will appear. Enter your app display name Then click on "Create App ID".
4. Fill the captcha code correct and click next
5. Then you will get a screen Click on "setup" Under "Facebook Login" section.
6. Then new screen will appear. Click on Web icon
7. Then on new screen Enter Site URL and click on "Save" Button.
8. Now click on left menu settings under "Facebook login" section. And Enter all the Valid OAuth Redirect URLs of your site and click on "save changes"
9. Now click on Basic under "Settings" section in the left menu bar and enter your (1)app domain (2) privacy url (3) terms url (4) choose category and other info. and click on "save" button
10. Click on "App Review" tab click on "yes". To make your app live
A popup will appear to ask make app live then click on "confirm" button.
Note:- In case you missing some required app information you will see below screen:
Enter your missing app information and click on "save changes".
Go back again Click on "App Review" tab click on "yes". To make your app live
11. Your app is live now you can get "App information" to add facebook login on your site.
12. Click on "Dashboard" and get your App ID and App Secret(with click show button) copy and paste it in your plugin admin settings where it required to work facebook login.